Selling your property in Sitio de Calahonda?
Why David Hemmings, StartGroup’s Calahonda property valuer will give you the best advice!
When selling your Spanish property there are a lot of things to take into consideration.
- How much is my Spanish property worth?
- Which nationality are the buyers at the moment?
- How do I best market my property for sale in order to reach as many potential buyers as possible?
- What is the sales process like?
- How much are the taxes to pay when I sell my property?
Those might be the most obvious questions, but there are a lot more things to take into consideration as well. Especially when choosing an estate agent to help you achieve the best sale possible.
StartGroup property valuer
We can obviously be seen as “partial” when we say David Hemmings will give you the best advice for selling your property in the Calahonda and Mijas Costa area. After all he has worked here at StartGroup for almost a decade, and we love him to bits! A kind spirit who has lived in Spain since 1985, well integrated both in the local Spanish community and the British, keeping his roots well in mind.
We have had the pleasure of training him and see him qualify in all the training courses we have put in front of him, both in Spanish and English. To mention a few he possess diplomas in the Andalusian Property Law D.218/2005 (with speciality on how to legally display a property for sale on the costa del sol), GDPR, AML to EU standard.
In 2021, StartGroup was the first company in the world to get all its staff training certificates from the AIPP (Association of International Property Professionals) based in London. David was of course one of the first ones to complete that certification.
This, together with his long experience of the Spanish property market, already gives him an edge on the competitors.
And as a StartGroup property valuer David is also provided with exceptional sales tools and backed by an international sales team that speaks no less than 10 languages. Maximum exposure = Results!
What to expect from an Estate Agent?
So, step by step, what can you as a vendor expect from an Estate Agent in Calahonda in general, and what makes StartGroup special?
• Professional valuation based on previous sales and the market should be given by all agents, but;
◦ StartGroup will also give you a complimentary 10 page valuation report on your property using an algorithm based on big data from all major portals and property ads on the net.
◦ As StartGroup is an authorized API estate agent we have access to real data from the property registry – we can do a valuation based on all the properties that were sold and registered in your area. So the actual sales prices of your neighbours.
• Presentation with photographs and property description should be given by all estate agents, but;
◦ StartGroup does professional photographs
◦ StartGroup does 3D Tours with the best technology, Matterport
◦ StartGroup will do the property description in several languages by a native speaker
• General marketing and window display should be given by all estate agents, but;
◦ StartGroup will also do an individual marketing plan for your property including:
▪ Own landing page on our multilingual home page
▪ Ads in all major property portals in Europe
▪ Printed ads in local media
▪ Social Media ads – specially designed ads for your property by our social media manager
Due diligence – all correct documentation
• A property due diligence should be done by all estate agents, but;
◦ apart from getting all the necessary legal documentation from you StartGroup also prepares the DIA documentation required in Andalusia
◦ Energy Certificate for free for exclusive listings
◦ Due diligence from the start – if there are any legal issues we will see them from the beginning and will be able to advise on how to best solve them before selling the property, and hence avoiding problems later.
And most important of all – you will get a personal and friendly presentation and someone that can answer your questions and address your concerns! We will value your home free of charge and we only charge our sales commission if and when we sell your property!
Our goal since 2003 is to collect happy clients – will you become one of them?
StartGroup – property specialists from Start to Finish!